Thursday, September 18, 2008

No Cloven Hooves For You

Dear Chloe Jade,

There are not too many things you do not like. Now that you are eating solids, I figured out you do not like cloven hooves. No beef, ham or lamb. You are a poultry girl. I mean, you tried it but the look on your face was priceless as you spit the Beef and Macaroni dinnner out. That's all I'll ever ask, you try it. You have your own personality and opinion as to what you like and don't. You'll gobble up turkey and sweet potatoes real fast. Chicken and apples is your very favorite.

You are such a good girl. You hardly ever cry anymore. The first eight weeks were rough but now you have blossomed. My very favorite part of the day is when you wake up. Some mornings, I have to wake you up because I leave for work early. You sleep on your tummy now and when you hear the door open, you pop your little head up and give me a huge toothless smile and coo. "Good morning LOVIES!", I say.
sixhalf

You like music. Your favorite song right now is Rihanna's Umbrella. You get a real kick out of the "Eh, eh, eh, eh" and "Ella, Ella, Ella" part when I sing along. I usually don't listen to R&B or rap but I like this Travis Barker remix, because you gotta have a little rock baby! I listened to the lyrics and they are fitting for us right now.

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now it's raining more than ever
But we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

And your favorite part

(Ella ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh eh)




No comments: