Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Go Baby, GO GO

I was worried you weren't crawling or sitting fast enough. I was wrong. Now, I'm worried about keeping all the dangerous cords and sockets out of your reach. I'm going to stop worrying and just start enjoying you.

In this picture, you remind me of Bambi's girlfriend, Feline. You have such big, beautiful eyes. Everyone comments on them. I'm REALLY going to start worrying when you are 14.

sixmsit

You don't want to crawl. You are too impatient. You try to get onto your feet and I sing you a song by Nina Sky, "Move that body girl!"

sixmcrawl

We went out to lunch with my dear friend Jim today. He gave gave you a Ba-ba after we finished our salads. He watched my Doberman puppy (Monty) as he grew and he is here to help support me with you too. He took some pictures of us today. I can take all the pictures of you but I want to remember this time of you and I together. You are my shining star, Chloe baby. Every night before I fall asleep, I think of you. Throughout the night, I listen for your whimpers. In the morning, I can't wait to open your door and see your head pop up and smile at me. You are a great baby though. You go to bed by 7pm and don't wake until 6-7am. I am blessed. Thank you for letting me rest, some days I need it.

stump4

stump3

stump

stump2

All my Love,
Mama

No comments: